Spring/Summer 2017 – Jan 4 to Jun 15
Fall/Winter 2017 – July 15 to Dec 15
bring in your items
- Appointments are required only for first-time consignors with a minimum of 10 items accepted to start an account. Call us at (952) 474-7775 to schedule a time that works for you.
- No appointment is needed for current consignors who may drop off 20 items or less, Monday – Friday 10 am to 6 pm. If more than 20, please call for a short appointment. We do not consign on Saturday or Sunday.
- Your clothing, shoes and accessories should be in excellent condition, free of any visible defects, stains or tears, and be ‘rack ready’ – cleaned, pressed and on hangers (we will exchange your hangers for ours). Thank you for preparing your items, as they will sell faster when they look impeccable! Any items that we discover flaws after initial review will be sold at a discount or donated to charity.
terms and pricing
- All items are consigned for a selling period of 90 days, and any items removed by the consignor before the end of this period will be subject to an early pull charge.
- Cherie sets prices on all consigned items, and revisions of the price may be made at the store’s discretion due to seasonal demands or sales events.
- After the 90 days, consignors have a 10-day grace period to pick up all unsold items. It is the responsibility of the consignor to request items be pulled during this grace period; simply give us a call. Any items not picked up during the grace period become property of Cherie Consignment and may be donated.
The consignor will receive 40% of the selling price. Checks are issued once per 30 days and can be picked up at Cherie Consignment, or mailed provided the consignor provides a self-addressed stamped envelope. Store checks not cashed after six months shall be forfeited by the client. A $2.50 check fee is charged for each check issued. The full store credit from the sale of your items may be used at any time. Accounts with unused credit over one year will have credit voided.
We do our best to protect your items, but we are not responsible for loss or damage to any item for any reason, including theft of fire.